Malai Bread Roll. malai bread rol. in today's video you will learn how to make a delicious treat Bread Malai Rolls Bread malai roll is perfect to have this EID for soft and creamy textured tr. Bread malai roll is an Indian sweet where bread slice is rolled thin and stuffed with cardamom and nuts flavored stuffing. It is then rolled into a cylinder and topped with creamy and mouthwatering rabdi (reduced milk).
Bread Roll Malai is a quick version of the famous Indian dessert – Rasmalai. Bread Malai Roll is one of the most famous, easy, and quick sweet recipes that are made with milk solids and bread rolls. Bread Malai toast is a unique and yummy sweet in which white bread slices are commonly stuffed with a thick rabdi. You can cook Malai Bread Roll using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai Bread Roll
- It’s of Bread Slices.
- Prepare of Nuts(sliced almonds, pistachios and cashews).
- Prepare of Milk (add few strands of Saffron).
- You need of Cherries.
- It’s of Filling :.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Cream.
- It’s of Milk Powder.
- It’s of Rabdi :.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Cream.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cardamom Powder.
It's an easier type of the popular Bengali malai roll which is made with milk solids and milk rabdi. Bread malai roll recipe: It is an easy and quick Indian dessert made with milk solids and bread rolls. Basically an easier version of the popular Bengali Malai Roll with milk solids and milk rabri. This recipe can easily be served as a dessert to your surprise guest as it takes only few minutes to prepare as compared to the traditional recipe.
Malai Bread Roll instructions
- In a pan, heat butter on low flame. Add milk and cream. Mix well and cook for a minute and then add milk powder stirring continuously. Make sure there are no lumps. Cook for sometime till it thickens. Remove in bowl and keep aside for cooling. Filling is ready..
- For Rabdi, heat up the milk and cream in a heavy bottom pan. Bring it to a boil and lower the flame. Add sugar and let sugar melt completely. Cook for sometime till milk thickens little. Add cardamom powder, mix well and switch off the flame and allow it to cool down. Rabdi is ready..
- Take one slice. Cut the edges and roll thin with the help of the rolling pin. Apply prepared filling on the slice. Sprinkle some sliced nuts. Cut into 2 equal parts. Place both parts to form one single long section in such a manner that the ends slightly overlap. Gently roll tightly Repeat the process for all the bread slices..
- Place all the prepared bread rolls in bowl. Pour prepared rabdi on rolls. Pour some saffron milk on each roll and keep one cherry on each roll. Sprinkle some sliced nuts. Keep bowl in refrigerator for an hour. Serve Chilled..
Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only delicious, but seems to be a lot more appealing to entice your guests to the party. Bread Malai Roll a scrumptious desi style dessert that will satisfy your sweet cravings like no other dish. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Bread Malai Roll, Bihari Qeema Aalu and Masoor Daal Chawal Recipes.