Stovetop French Toast.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stovetop french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stovetop French Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stovetop French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stovetop french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs.
- Get 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1 loaf of bread.
Instructions to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stovetop french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!