Peanut Halwa. After roasting Peanuts let it cool down completely. Then in a blender add roasted Peanuts and grind it into coarse powder. The consistency should be roughly grinded keeping Peanut bites.
No matter which part of the world you live in, having a taste of an Indian Recipe is definitely worth it. As rich the Indian Culture is — so is the Food 🙂 Priyashii's Kitchen is. In a pan dry roast the peanuts and badam for few mins till they turn light brown colour and take them aside. You can cook Peanut Halwa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Halwa
- It’s of Peanuts.
- You need of Milk solid.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Liquid Milk.
- Prepare of Pistachios for garnishing.
- You need of Almonds for garnishing.
When they are cool add elaichi's to it and grind it into a powder. Now take them into a plate, add maida, sugar to it and mix well and keep aside. Heat a pan add water, milk, colour and let it boil. Remove from the stove, wait until cool and clean.
Peanut Halwa instructions
- Firstly crush the peanuts and roast them in a pan. Now add milk and let it cook..
- When the milk reduces to half in quantity add sugar and stir until it dissolve..
- Lastly add the milk solid. Stir and cook for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Make round shape then Garnish with pistachios and almonds..
- Serve hot & chill….as per ur choice..
Fry the flour in a dry pan, stirring constantly, so as not to burn. Fry until the flour gets a nice creamy shade. Peeled peanuts grind with a combine. On medium heat, stir till the jaggery dissolves, let it come to a boil, turn off the heat and keep the pot aside. Be the first to review "Gul Peanut Halwa" Cancel reply.