Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding. Great recipe for Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding. I experimented everyday to make easy scones. The key is to use chilled butter.
Grate butter into flour mixture on the large holes of a box grater; use your fingers to work in butter (mixture should resemble coarse meal), then stir in raisins. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and egg until smooth. Place the flour, baking powder, sugar and orange zest in a mixing bowl. You can cook Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding
- You need 1 of packet Pancake mix.
- It’s 200 ml of Custard Pudding (3-cup type).
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of this time i used 40 grams of chocolate chips Chocolate chips (optional).
Make a well in the centre and then add the egg and half of the milk. Directions In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Cook on medium-heat griddle, turning once.
Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Take the butter out of the fridge and dice it..
- Put the pancake mix, custard pudding and butter in a food processor and pulse until the dough is formed. If you don't have a food processor, cut the butter into the flour with a fork, and form the dough into a clump with your hands..
- If you want add something like chocolate chips, add at this point. This time, I put chocolate chips..
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll out with a rolling pin..
- Cut into any shape you like with a wet knife. If you want to shape into circles, they look cute if you cut out with a glass, etc..
- You can cut them into triangles. I cut the dough into 6 equal pieces in this photo..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190℃ and they are done..
Pumpkin Pancakes with cinnamon and peanut butter chips. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Basically bacon pancake dippers are bacon covered in pancake mix and then dipped in syrup. Slowly stir the mixture together until it is completely blended. Don't over-mix, though, or the biscuits will turn out tough.