Fully loaded veggie omelette. Prep and cooking times will only take up a few minutes of your time. Be sure to check periodically to ensure the egg is fully cooked. In the meantime, sprinkle salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and dried herbs on the egg mixture, followed by Spam, then cheese.
Next, add the eggs and milk to the mug and whisk them together until they're evenly combined. Stir in the cheese, peppers, and spinach. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. You can have Fully loaded veggie omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fully loaded veggie omelette
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of mixed vegetables.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
Pour half of mixture into hot skillet. An easy and egg-cellent time saving way to start the day! This post is sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada as part of their #RecipesThatGive campaign. As always, all opinions are my own.
Fully loaded veggie omelette instructions
- Take a pan with a lid and put it on the stove on medium flame. Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil..
- Add the onions. Saute for a couple of minutes n then add mushrooms and saute for couple more minutes.
- Add the vegetables and a dash of salt and saute for couple more minutes and close the lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs in a bowl with the before ingredients.
- Remove the veggies from heat and add it to the eggs mixture and a give it a beat. Return the pan to the heat and reduce the heat to less than medium.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and evenly spread it just to avoid the omelette sticking to the pan. Now add the beaten eggs evenly in the pan. Sprinkle with half cup of cheese. You can add as much of cheese u like. Close the lid and let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now you are done. Just take the omelette out as it is, from the pan (dont flip the omelette). Serve it with a toast..
With a spatula, move the mixture from the perimeter of the pan to the center while also tilting the pan until there is no. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper. Step-by-Step Beat together eggs, scallions and half and half until frothy and completely blended Prepare frying pan with olive oil, butter, margarine or cooking spray over medium-high heat Pour egg mixture into pan (use spatula to lift edges as it cooks to prevent sticking). Some good choices are onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, kale, or spinach.