Dates and oats burfi. Oats Date Burfi recipe is a great alternative to traditional burfi when you are looking to lose weight to curb your sugar cravings. Oats Date Burfi; Grind the almond to a fine powder. Add Oats and grind till it turned to a powder.
I have used dates for the sweetness and this is Zero sugar cake. Transfer the roasted dry fruits in other bowl. Keep stirring until dates become soft. You can cook Dates and oats burfi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates and oats burfi
- Prepare of deseeded dates.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of oats dry roasted.
- You need of walnuts.
- You need of cashew.
- You need of pistachios.
- You need of almonds.
- It’s of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of watermelon seeds.
- Prepare of dry cranberries.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
Dates halwa or dates burfi make a wonderful dessert to share with family and friends on any festive occasion or parties. This recipe can also be used to make dates mawa ladoo. Just roll the mixture to make the balls, then roll them in coarsely ground nuts or desiccated coconut. These ladoos can also be stuffed with sweetened mawa and nuts.
Dates and oats burfi step by step
- Chop the dates roughly and put them in a grinder. With the help of little water make a smooth paste..
- Roughly chop the dryfruits and dry roast them..
- Dry roast the oats..
- In a non stick pan add the dates paste and cook till it thickens..
- Now add all the dry roasted nuts into the pan along with cardamom powder and mix well..
- Add dry roasted oats and cook for another minute..
- Once you add oats and cook the mixture will thicken more. At this point switch off the gas and put the mixture on a greased tray and spread evenly all over..
- Sprinkle some more dry roasted oats on the mixture and pat slightly so that the oats get stuck to the mix and doesn’t fall off when you cut into pieces..
- Put the tray in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then cut them into desired shape and store in a air tight container..
Pulse the dates in the food processor and set aside. Heat clarified butter in a pan, add the dates mixture, cook for a minute, and add nuts. Put this date and nut mixture on a board lined with parchment paper. Bring it together, roll, and make a log shape. Hi Friends, presenting you a very Healthy Dates and Nuts Energy Bar aka Khajur Pak aka Khajur Burfi.