Kesar pista ice cream. Made with kesar, milk, condensed milk, pistachios, whipped cream and prepare this ice cream mixture quickly, freeze it and your ice cream is ready. Make this ice cream with few easy ingredients and you can serve it on occasions like birthday, kitty party, anniversary, game night, etc. For more recipes related to Kesar Pista Badam Ice Cream checkout Kesari Shrikhand, Kesari Phirni, Kesari Bhaat, Saffron Pannacotta.
Combine milk, sugar and saffron in one bowl and whisk until sugar dissolves. Then add the double cream and gently mix everything. Place freezer bowl into ice cream machine and add cardamom powder and Pistachios into liquid. You can cook Kesar pista ice cream using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kesar pista ice cream
- It’s of fresh cream.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- Prepare of unsweetened khova.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- You need of chopped pistachio.
- It’s of chopped almond.
- Prepare of chopped cashew.
- It’s of saffron strands.
- Prepare of Tutty fruity.
- It’s of Plastic wrap.
Kesar Pista Ice Cream is a delicious and mouthwatering dessert. Kesar Pista Ice Cream is saffron and pistachios flavored ice cream. It can be prepared and served at a get-together or birthday party or for hot summer days. This ice cream is a treat to your taste buds.
Kesar pista ice cream instructions
- In a mixing bowl add the cream and whisk for few minutes. Add condensed milk, cardamom powder, grated khova. Mix well and whisk for another few minutes. In another small bowl mix 2 tsp milk with saffron strands and add this mixture to the icecream preparation.Now add all the chopped nuts. Mix well..
- Transfer this icrecream mixture to a airtight container. Add few tutty fruity on top if required. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid getting ice formed. Now cover with airtight lid and keep in freezer for 8-10 hours..
- After 8- 10 hours, take out the icecream from freezer. Enjoy..
- Tips: if you feel that ice cream became to hard and unable take out using scoop. Then in a bowl add some hot water, dip the scoop. Now you will be able to takeout icecream using the scoop very easily..
The ingredients are milk, saffron, cardamom, and nuts. Kulfi is traditional Indian-style ice cream and Kesar Pista is the most common flavor that is quite popular during summers. Street vendors would roam on the streets with different flavors of kulfi on hot summer days and people would buy these tempting ice creams to beat the heat of summers. Kesar Pista Kulfi is a traditional frozen dessert like ice cream belongs to India. It is similar to an Ice cream but is denser and not light in texture.