Starbucks Style Chocolate Chunk Scone. The scone batter itself was not chocolate, so the scone was white/yellow with chocolate chunks. When I lived in Nevada, the starbucks carried a similar scone but it was round instead of triangular. This one did not taste as good.
Chocolate Chunk Scones Chocolate chunks > chocolate chips. Cupcakes, cookies, cakes, ice cream — you name it, and chocolate chunks one-up their chip counterparts in every batch, dozen, slice and scoop. Nutrition information is calculated based on our standard recipes. You can cook Starbucks Style Chocolate Chunk Scone using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Starbucks Style Chocolate Chunk Scone
- It’s 200 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of ★Margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Instant coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Black cocoa.
- It’s 40 of to 50 ml Milk.
- You need 1 of Marshmallows.
- You need 1 of Chocolate.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add cold butter and cut it in using a pastry blender or two butter knives until it forms small crumbs. Line a heavy baking sheet with parchment.
Starbucks Style Chocolate Chunk Scone instructions
- Mix together the ★ ingredients. Cut in the margarine until little balls of dough are formed. Then, add in the milk a little at a time and gently mix it in..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Mix the chopped marshmallows and chocolate into Step 1. Divide the dough into triangles using a knife and bake for 20 minutes in the 170°C oven..
- When they are finished they will be soft, so don't touch them right away. Let them cool completely before eating in order for the chocolate and marshmallows to become crunchy and crisp..
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the chopped chocolate, tossing until the pieces are evenly distributed and coated with flour. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or two table knives until the largest pieces of butter are about the size of peas. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large bowl and whisk together with a fork or a whisk until combined. Add the whole milk to a liquid measuring cup along with the egg and whisk with a fork to combine.