Pista kulfi. Pista Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Pista Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Pista Kulfi ingredients and cooking method) About Pista Kulfi: A popular Indian Ice cream reduced milk flavoured with saffron, cardamom, pistachio and almonds, served chilled. This Pista Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Pista Kulfi is a favorite in my home along with Malai Kulfi so I thought of sharing it first.
Pista Kulfi is a very popular Indian ice cream. Kulfi comes in a variety of different flavors. Traditional kulfi is flavored with cardamom; this recipe is flavored with cardamom and pistachios. You can have Pista kulfi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pista kulfi
- It’s of full cream milk.
- It’s of milk powder.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Chopped pistachios and other dry fruits.
- Prepare of green colour.
- It’s of pista essence.
- It’s of tutti frutti and jelly for garnish.
Pista Kulfi is a succulent North Indian dessert recipe that is an absolute delicacy. Packed with the goodness of aromatic cardamom powder and crunchy pistachios and almonds, this kulfi will make your day. It can be easily prepared at home in just half an hour. Pista Kulfi is a traditional frozen dessert like ice cream belongs to India.
Pista kulfi step by step
- Take 1/4 cup of milk in a bowl add milk powder and bread crumbs.
- Rest milk pour in a pan boil it until half.
- Add mixture of milk,bread crumbs and milk powder stir constantly on low flame otherwise it will stick in the bottom.
- Turn off the flame let it cool add colour and essence and some pista.
- Now take setting mold and pour the mixture into it cover it with aluminium foil or cling wrap.
- Freeze it 8 to 10 hour or over night then demold and garnish with dry fruits and pista.
Traditionally Kulfi is prepared by evaporating sweetened milk cooking on slow heat for long hours until it thickens. Then semi-condensed mix is frozen in tight sealed moulds. It is believed that this frozen dessert originated during Mughal empire (northern India), in. kesar pista kulfi recipe Home » Recipes » Pista Badam Kulfi. Kesar Pista Kulfi – Saffron Pistachio Kulfi.