Dry fruit laddu. Preparation for dry fruit laddu On a medium heat dry roast almonds and cashews until slightly aromatic. Turn off the stove. dry fruits laddu recipe dry fruits ladoo recipe – no sugar, no jaggery with step by step photo and video recipe. dry fruits laddu is an instant and healthy laddu prepared with only dry fruits without any sugar or jaggery. furthermore, this healthy ladoo, does not even require edible gum to form the round shape. moreover, seedless dates are coarsely grounded to act as edible gum and to give the sweetness to this amazing laddu.
Dry fruit laddu is one of the amazing recipes to boost energy with nature. It is a high energy snack best for the mid-day snack or evening snack. It's an incredible feeling to eat right after the gym workouts and exercises. You can cook Dry fruit laddu using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry fruit laddu
- You need of chopped almonds.
- Prepare of chopped cashew nuts.
- It’s of chopped pistachios.
- Prepare of raisins.
- Prepare of finely chopped coconut.
- Prepare of poppy seeds.
- You need of ghee.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- You need of seedless dates.
The ingredient added to this recipe is excellent for the muscles. Dry fruits Laddu Is a healthy laddu with mixed nuts and dates. Healthy Zero sugar laddu make a great mid- morning and mid-evening snacks for kids and adults Dry fruits laddu is prepared using cashew, badam, pista, dates and raisins. This is a sugar free dry fruits laddu recipe.
Dry fruit laddu step by step
- Firstly grind the dates and keep it aside. Now take a kadai and put ghee in the kadai and put all dry fruits one by one in it..
- And roast it for 2-3 minutes and cool down and add cardamom powder and mix it well. Now add grinded dates in it and mix it well..
- Now make laddu from this mixture..
In this dry fruits laddu or ladoo I have used fig and walnut, which are optional ingredients. This is a very easy dry fruits laddu recipe. Dry Fruit Laddu is a popular sweet that is consumed all over India. Traditionally, Dry Fruit Laddu is made from dried nuts such as cashews, almonds, pistachios and mixed with dehydrated fruits such as dates and raisins. Dry Fruit Laddu is popular during fasting or during those times when one is rushed.