MangoRasmalai. Mango Rasmalai, this is one of the summer delicacies. In India mango is everyone's favorite fruit. So here is a sweet dish made from our very own favourite fruit mango.
This recipe is very easy to make and perfect to eat during s. Ras Malai or Rosh malai is a Bengali dessert. The name Ras Malai comes from two parts in Urdu: "Ras" meaning "juice/juicy" and "Malai", meaning "cream". You can cook MangoRasmalai using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MangoRasmalai
- Prepare of rasmalai.
- You need of sp sugar.
- It’s of big mango.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Pistachios.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of sp oil.
It has been described "as a rich cheesecake without a crust. Rasmalai is soaked in sweet, flavored milk. Here i have shared the mango rasmalai recipe which is too good for all special occasions and also for parties. Mango rasmalai is a soft, spongy and delicious Indian dessert prepared with mango flavor to suit the summer season.
- Take a bowl. Put a pack of ras malai in it..
- Add beaten egg and oil.Mix well and make balls..
- Meanwhile on another stove boil the milk by adding sugar..
- Now add balls in it and cook well..
- Put the lid on and simmer of a while. Ready.
- Let it cool.
- Now in a juicer put mango chunks and blend well..
- Now mix this blended mango in Rasmalai..
- Refrigerate it for an hr..
- Ready. Top with pistachios and mango designed chunks Serve chilled..
Yes the regular rasmalai is given a mango twist which gives this sweet/ dessert a different taste, look and appealing color as well. I am sure this mango rasmalai will be loved by all the mango lovers. When milk start boiling sim the flame, stir continuously till the milk become thick. Put off the gas now and let it cool down. Now add mango puree and sugar in this cold milk and blend it properly.