Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread Bren @jerzygyrll Maryland. Kind of accidentally fell into this recipe. Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This contains more amount of fiber, less carbohydrates and even sugar, as compared to white bread. Those who are under some sort of low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would definitely gain from this type of bread. You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- Prepare of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Saurkraut.
- It’s of Egg wash for bread.
- It’s of large egg.
- You need of water.
- You need of Bread mixture.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- It’s of Spicey brown mustard.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Top with corned beef hash and poached eggs for a truly original breakfast. Bursting bread at a person's table is definitely something which is done only within the context of a meal has been a mainstay in the human culture. Homemade bread is a treat these days in many homes that have often turned to.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread is something that I have loved my entire life. Canned corned beef and cream cheese combine into a creamy dip perfect for parties. Stuff it into a round loaf of pumpernickel bread to serve. Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread.