You can cook Punjabi Lunch using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Punjabi Lunch
- Prepare of Veg – Makhanvala.
- You need 1 cup of chopped french beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled mutter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 4 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of garlic piece.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 piece of clove.
- It’s 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of khasmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped paneer.
- Prepare 5-7 of cashew.
- You need 1/4 cup of magjtari na seeds (watermelon seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of kasuri methi.
Punjabi Lunch instructions
- Add salt to carrot, potato and French beans and steam it.
- Take 1/2 tbsp oil and add onion and after 2 minutes add green chillies, garlic, tomato, cinnamon, salt cardamom and clove. Mix it well and roast for 10 minutes.
- Now add some amount of chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Now when it comes at room temperature crush it and make gravy.
- Crush cashew and magjtari na seeds and add water and make a paste.
- Now take a kadai and add butter and remaining amount of oil and now add gravy and roast for 5 minutes.
- Now add cashew paste mix it well and add the remaining amount of masala at the last add kitchen king masala and kasuri methi and add steamed vegetables and paneer.
- Mix it well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now garnish it with butter, grated paneer and coriander and serve it.