Reese's cupcakes. Mix together the cake mix, milk, eggs, oil and Greek yogurt until smooth. Place a Reese's PB cup into the center of the batter in each cup (it's okay if the the tops of the Reese's are showing, like photo above). Freshley's Chocolate Cupcakes now filled with the famous Reese's delicious peanut butter flavor.
Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk and continue creaming until well blended. Blend on low speed until moistened. The never-ending Reese's saga continues with another treat that will further push you into a peanut butter and chocolate coma. You can cook Reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- Prepare 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- It’s of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- Prepare 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- It’s 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Reese's cupcakes come in two-cupcake packs, making them the ultimate snack. Freshley's teamed up with The Hershey Co. to create Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes. Combine brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Reese's cupcakes instructions
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
Beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Slowly beat into the creamed mixture. Pour in milk and water; stir until batter is thick and smooth. Prepare batter according to box directions.