Almond potato halwa dessert.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, almond potato halwa dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond potato halwa dessert is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Almond potato halwa dessert is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond potato halwa dessert using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond potato halwa dessert:
- Get 1 cup of almond and walnut coarsely grinded.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Take 1/2 litre of full cream milk.
- Take 6-7 of saffron strands.
- Take Some of blanched nuts(pistachios/almonds).
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed peeled boiled potatoes.
Instructions to make Almond potato halwa dessert:
- In a pan for the almond walnut halwa heat 1 and a half tbsp of ghee and add the coarsely ground almond walnut powder and cook on low flame till it turns golden brown in colour. Then add 2 cups of milk and let it cook on low flame till it starts leaving ghee and starts becoming dry. Add one tbsp sugar and some cardamom powder and close the flame and let it cool..
- In another pan to make the potato halwa add 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee and add the 1 cup mashed potato and cook on low flame till it gets pinkish in colour and starts leaving ghee on sides. Then add one tbsp sugar and cardamom powder and mix well till the sugar dissolves well. Close the flame and let it cool..
- For the Kesari rabdi. Bring half a liter of milk to boil and let it reduce. Add the saffron strands, one tbsp sugar and let it get a rabdi consistency cooking on low flame. Close the flame and let it cool..
- Take a small moulds of any shape and grease it with a help of some ghee. Apply a layer of potato halwa filling the bowl half by pressing so that it takes it shape. Then apply a layer of rabdi and tap. Then apply the layer of almond halwa on top and press gently. Let it sit for 10 minutes and demould carefully on a serving dish. Make all of them following a similar pattern..
- Decorate with nuts of your choice on top. I have used caramel patterns on top for decoration..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food almond potato halwa dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!