3. (DINNER) Gnocchi Bake. Pillow-y soft gnocchi pasta is coated in a creamy tomato sauce and covered in melty mozzarella cheese. Now if gnocchi are not your jam, you can make a very similar dish with this recipe for Spaghetti with Tomato Cream Sauce! Arrange chicken, gnocchi, spinach and cream sauce in a cast-iron skillet or casserole dish.
Pour in cheese sauce and stir until pasta is evenly coated. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan and season with a few grinds of pepper. Spread out in an even layer. You can have 3. (DINNER) Gnocchi Bake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3. (DINNER) Gnocchi Bake
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Brown onion, diced.
- You need of Garlic clove.
- You need of Pumpkin Gnocchi.
- You need of Lean mince.
- Prepare of Tin of your choice of beans.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Tin of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of frozen veggies (winter mix or use your choice of fresh veggies).
- It’s of Coles light tasty cheese grated.
- It’s of 406 Kcal Macros: Protein: 31g Carbohydrates: 40g Fats: 14g.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Spinach & Gorgonzola. When my family comes for a visit, they always ask me to make this unique dish for dinner. Homemade cheesy gnocchi is topped with a rich sauce made with butternut squash, spinach and Gorgonzola.—. Brud Holland, Watkins Glen, New York.
3. (DINNER) Gnocchi Bake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat the pan on medium with oil, onion and garlic. Add the mince, beak it up and give it a stir for even cooking..
- While the mince is browning, steam the frozen vegetables or fresh veg..
- Boil the Gnocchi as per packet..
- Once the mince is almost fully browned, add the diced beans, steamed veg, tomato paste and tin of diced tomatoes.
- Once the gnocchi is done stir it though the mince & veg mix..
- Add the mixture to a tray, top with cheese and bake until it’s golden brown for +/- 20 min depending on your oven..
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. How to make cheesy gnocchi bake. In a large oven-safe skillet, cook the bacon. Reduce the heat to low, and stir in the sour cream, paprika, salt, pepper, and parsley. Or alternatively serve it as a side dish along with some grilled chicken or fish.