Moist chocolate cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! You can have Moist chocolate cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won't want to stop eating! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Combine wet ingredients: Beat together the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract until well incorporated. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt.
Moist chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line cupcake Pan with paper liners..
- In a bowl, sift flour, add sugar,salt, baking powder,baking soda, cocoa powder and mix..
- In another bowl,beat oil and egg, then mix in milk and vanilla. In a cup mix coffee and hot water,set aside..
- Mix flour into the oil mixture. Gradually pour in hot coffee and mix. The batter will be thin..
- Pour batter into tins about 3/4 full and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Or until toothpick or cake tester inserted in the centre comes out a bit crumbly..
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan and cool completely before frosting..
- This recipe makes about 12 cupcakes. Enjoy..
In a measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix all of the dry ingredients well with a mixer or wooden spoon first then add in all your liquid ingredients. It should be brown and smooth, free of lumps. Submit a Recipe Correction The best moist chocolate cupcake recipe with tons of rich chocolate flavor thanks to buttermilk, brown sugar and a touch of oil. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required!