Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes. Fudgy homemade brownie cupcakes with cookie dough frosting on top. One incredible dessert that you'll want to make again and again! There's also nothing like finishing the day with dense fudgy brownies, cupcakes, and cookie dough.
Cool completely then frost with Cookie Dough Frosting. Then place a chocolate cookie on top of the dough. Oreo Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes A fusion of two separate cookies and brownies into mega-stuffed cupcakes, these Oreo Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes are TO DIE FOR! You can cook Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes
- You need 1 large of container of Cookie Dough of your choice ( i like chocolate chip).
- It’s 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Oreo's of your Choice.
- You need 1 packages of Reeses Cups.
Line muffin tin with greased foil cups (regular paper cups would probably work fine too). Melt the butter in the microwave in a large, microwave safe bowl. Add the sugar and microwave for about one minute. Whisk in the vanilla and eggs.
Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes instructions
- line cups with Tin Foil papers.
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to the box..
- Press a spoon full of the cookie Dough I to the bottoms of the foil papers.
- Place a Oreo or a Reese's cup on top of the pressed down cookie dough.
- Pour Brownie mix over tops (about a large spoonful).
- BAKE FOR 25 Minutes at 350°F..
Mix together the salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, and flour. Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Flatten a square of the chocolate chip cookie dough into the wells of a muffin tin (or in cupcake liners). Place a Reese's, upside down, on top of the cookie dough. Put an upside down Reese cup in each on top of the pressed dough.