Granola. Our Delicious Bear Naked® Granolas Are Made By Bears And Non-GMO Project Verified™. All Bear Naked® Granola Varieties Are Made With Delicious & Wholesome Ingredients. Granola, Homemade Granola, How To Make, Granola Bars, Rolled Oats, Dried Fruit.
This is a super fast and simple to make granola that comes out tender, crisp and delicious every time! It's very versatile, simply add your favorite dried fruits, nuts, toasted coconut, etc. If you prefer your granola harder, just cook it a little longer at the end. You can cook Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola
- Prepare of rolled oats (gluten free if you prefer).
- Prepare of petites (green pumpkin seeds).
- You need of light or dark brown sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of coconut oil or olive oil.
- It’s of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s of raisins or other fruit.
- Prepare of unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes.
- You need of Optional: 1/2 +/- teaspoon cinnamon or vanilla.
Add the brown sugar, hot water, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well. Toss the oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl. Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl. Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tip: Gather all your ingredients. Use a large bowl. Use a fork to mix. (The brands pictured below are not necessarily the brands you should buy. Your choice.).
- Mix together oats, petites, brown sugar, any spices, and salt..
- Add oil and syrup or honey. Stir to coat.
- Spread raw granola on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes then stir in coconut. Bake another 15 to 30 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. (Time varies depending on which type of oil and sweetener you choose.).
- When the oats are golden brown, turn the oven off and mix in raisins or other fruit. Remove from the oven or let cool in the oven..
This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. Granola is loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, nuts, seeds and fruit. It can become unhealthy when it's too high in sugar, leading to extra calories and fat for your body. To keep it as healthy as possible, make your own granola and cut back on the sugar in the recipe.