Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe). In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the pumpkin mixture.
Pumpkin dump cake is a quick and easy dessert that will be your next go-to fall dessert. An easy pumpkin recipe that is a no-fail recipe. Now get out a medium bowl and whisk together your pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, half and half, and brown sugar so this pumpkin mixture becomes smooth. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
- Prepare of can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix).
- Prepare of can evaporated milk.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of spice cake mix.
- Prepare of butter (melted).
- Prepare of whipped cream for topping (optional).
Spray your dish with cooking spray so there's an easier cleanup once you're done. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until well-combined. Pour this pumpkin mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish..
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over top..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes..
- Let cool on the counter for at least an hour and then cover and place in the fridge. Slice and serve with whipped cream..
- Notes- In my opinion, this recipe is best served once it as has chilled for a bit. The pumpkin pie mixture develops a beautiful firm texture, and the cake mix becomes crumbly and crispy. It's also fantastic served with vanilla ice cream!.
In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake mix, and chopped pecans if using, evenly over the top pumpkin mixture. Using only three ingredients; spice cake mix, eggs and pumpkin puree, this Pumpkin Dump Cake could not be easier! Using a mixer, combine the three ingredients and mix on medium speed until blended. It really doesn't get any easy (or tastier!) than this Pumpkin Dump Cake!