werewolf cupcake. Use a garlic press (or a piping bag with a grass tip) to pipe very cold chocolate-frosting "fur" onto the cupcake. Keep going till your werewolf is super-furry. Open slightly and attach to centers of the cupcakes for mouths.
Damn, too bad we didn't find these before Halloween! But they'll still be a great treat and will make for lots of howls from any beast lovers in your house. Here's how to make some delicious and scary-looking werewolf cupcakes! You can have werewolf cupcake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of werewolf cupcake
- Prepare 1 packages of mashmellows.
- You need 1 can of chocolate icing.
- It’s 1 of a little bit of white icing.
- You need 1 of candy for the eyes (I used reeses pieces).
- You need 1 of chocolate covered rasins.
- Prepare 1 of red fruit roll-up.
What you'll need is: a box of cake mix; red mini M&M's for the eyes;… Continue reading Werewolf Cupcakes Take the frosting and pipe big stars all over the cupcakes to create the werewolf cupcake body. Werewolf Cupcake; Then add two little ears on one end by piping two giant stars. Tint some of the chocolate frosting black and use a toothpick to add a little nose and pupils to the eyes. Smear some more jam on the top of the cupcake.
werewolf cupcake instructions
- Snout: to make this…place the marshmallow on the end and cut a V shape half way into the marshmallow. then put the fruit roll up inside the marshmallow and trim excess.
- Ears: lay the marshmallow on its side trim off both coners at each end. then angle the scissors to cut about one inch of the marshmallow to the end.
- use the small star tip to pipe the fur starting at the ears. use reeses pieces for the eye and chocolate covered rasins for the nose.
- use a little bit of white icjng for the teeth.
Place the fondant on the cupcake and using a sharp knife score four 'claw like' lines to resemble the 'Werewolf attack'. Ease the lines apart so you can see some of the jam underneath. This Halloween cupcake recipe is equal parts spooky and sweet. Place a large scoop of frosting on each cupcake. Spread a layer of frosting over each cupcake, but leave a big dollop in the center.