Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, makuti dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Makuti Dessert is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Makuti Dessert is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook makuti dessert using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Makuti Dessert:
- Make ready 1/2 litre of milk.
- Get 1 &1/2-tbsp of mogar moong dal soaked.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of rice soaked.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of grated mawa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Take Few of strands of saffron soaked in milk.
- Make ready as required of Mix dryfruits flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Get 125 ml of water.
Instructions to make Makuti Dessert:
- First soak rice & dal separately, grate mawa & slice almond, Cashews & Pista keep everything ready..
- Cook rice, dal together with water till becomes soft smash with spoon and add water and saffron soaked in milk cook till milk thickens..
- Add dry fruits, raisins, grated mawa, cardamom powder sugar and cook till thickens like Rabdi. Serve hot or cold in a bowl garnish with dry fruits flakes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food makuti dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!