Green and cheesy omelette. Pan fry the chopped courgette in the pesto. Once courgettes soften tip the beaten eggs over and fry. Here is how you cook it.
An omelet (pronounced AHM-lit) is a French dish like scrambled eggs that you turn into a fancy, folded pancake. It can be a little tricky, but hey—don't worry! If it's not going well, just use your spatula to scramble the eggs up and serve them that way instead. You can cook Green and cheesy omelette using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green and cheesy omelette
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of green pesto.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- It’s 30 grams of hard goats cheese.
This country omelet recipe features a delicious combination of eggs, cheddar cheese, and green onion. Melt the butter in a frying pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is totally covered. Add mushrooms and peppers; saute until soft. Sprinkle with basil and remove from pan.
Green and cheesy omelette instructions
- Pan fry the chopped courgette in the pesto..
- Beat the 3 eggs.
- Once courgettes soften tip the beaten eggs over and fry.
- Grate the hard goats cheese and sprinkle on once most of the egg is cooked.
- Place frying pan under the grill to cook the rest of the egg and melt the cheese.
- Once cooked fold the omelette and serve.
How to make a quick and easy frittata recipe with eggs, cheddar and cottage cheese and green chiles. Makes a simple low carb, keto, and paleo breakfast casserole without potatoes or bread. Perfect for busy families for mornings, breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner. Could add bacon, baked ham, or sausage for a little extra oomph, but the vegetarian version is awesome on its own. Beat eggs in a bowl with a whisk.