Wild Mulberry Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, wild mulberry muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wild Mulberry Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Wild Mulberry Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wild mulberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wild Mulberry Muffins:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of white sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of mulberries (fresh, but flash freezes).
- Get of White sparkling sugar to top.
- Make ready 2 cups of flour.
Steps to make Wild Mulberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs in a stand mixer (for best results) for about 1-1.5 minutes..
- Add almond extract and milk. Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking powder until mixed into a dough..
- Add frozen mulberries and mix on low until combined, but be careful not to crush the mulberries (this is why I freeze)..
- Divide muffins into 6 large muffins! Use a large muffin dish with baking spray to prevent sticking (or line with large cupcake liners)..
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffin six with sparkling white sugar as desired. I tend to add about 1-2 tbsp of sugar to each muffin!.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 375°F and cool! Enjoy warm or after they’ve cooled..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food wild mulberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!