Pumpkin Pie Tartlets. Try the Tasty Goodness of Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts®! In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices until blended. Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl.
This satisfying treat is the perfect size to snack on by itself or enjoy as an elegant finish to the perfect meal. For filling, whisk together maple syrup and cornstarch. In another bowl, mix remaining filling ingredients, then add maple syrup mixture. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Tartlets using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
- It’s of Pie crust.
- Prepare of pumpkin.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
Pumpkin pie is the classic fall dessert that can be enjoyed in so many forms and flavors to satisfy every pumpkin preference. Bake a Classic Pumpkin Pie or switch it up with a Pumpkin Ginger Tart. Plus, find some great tips for making pie crust. See Recipes In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, egg and salt.
Pumpkin Pie Tartlets step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Form dough balls with pie crust and then roll 12 of them out and place in cup cake pan. Make sure to take a fork to the bottom of each one..
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and 4 large eggs, and sugar in mixing bowl..
- Pour liquid mixture into each cupcake spot, pouring into the little pie crust..
- Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
Top the tarts with the decorative pie crust leaves. Working in batches, press each small piece of dough into the bottom and up the sides of mini muffin cups. Fill the little crusts almost to the top with the pumpkin filling. Refrigerate unused dough until you need it to make the next batch. Use a pastry/tart shaper dipped in flour to shape the dough up the sides of the muffin cup.