Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flax, maple syrup, water, oil, salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, vanilla, and pumpkin. Stir well, then fold in the pecans and cranberries, if using. (I like to reserve a handful of pecans for sprinkling on the top.) Pour the oatmeal mixture into the greased pan, then smooth the top with a spatula. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Stir well, then fold in the pecans and cranberries, if using. You can have Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal cups add this traditional flavor to an easy to prepare breakfast treat that can also be made ahead for busy families on the go. Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups By Sue Lau This post is sponsored on behalf of #PumpkinWeek. Our generous sponsors Dixie Crystals, Sweets & Treats, Torani and Cabot Cheeses.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
Remove from muffin pan and let cool on a baking rack before eating. Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Bake the oatmeal cups, cool completely, and store in the refrigerator all week for easy breakfasts. To freeze, bake and cool oatmeal cups. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine. Then, place all wet ingredients (minus the melted coconut oil) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.