Wild Mulberry Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, wild mulberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Wild Mulberry Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Wild Mulberry Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have wild mulberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wild Mulberry Muffins:
- Make ready of unsalted butter.
- Get of white sugar.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of almond extract.
- Take of salt.
- Get of baking powder.
- Take of whole milk.
- Take of mulberries (fresh, but flash freezes).
- Take of White sparkling sugar to top.
- Get of flour.
Steps to make Wild Mulberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs in a stand mixer (for best results) for about 1-1.5 minutes..
- Add almond extract and milk. Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking powder until mixed into a dough..
- Add frozen mulberries and mix on low until combined, but be careful not to crush the mulberries (this is why I freeze)..
- Divide muffins into 6 large muffins! Use a large muffin dish with baking spray to prevent sticking (or line with large cupcake liners)..
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffin six with sparkling white sugar as desired. I tend to add about 1-2 tbsp of sugar to each muffin!.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 375°F and cool! Enjoy warm or after they’ve cooled..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food wild mulberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!