Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tiramissu dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramissu dessert is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tiramissu dessert is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tiramissu dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramissu dessert:
- Take of Coofee beans= 2tblsp.
- Prepare of Sugar=2 tblsp.
- Make ready of Whip cream packets=2 or3.
- Make ready of Vanilla bread=1.
- Take of Galaxy chocolate or any cholclate =1 or 2 for garnishing.
- Get of Coclate bread=1.
- Prepare of Coca powder=1 cup for garnishing.
- Get of Cold milk= 1 /2 liter.
Steps to make Tiramissu dessert:
- Apko coca powder, careem, or coffee beans, cold milk, bread chahya ho ga..
- Cooffee beans thora sa paani r cheeni ko achi tarha sy mix kar ky aisa material bana lyn..
- Whip careem r cold milk ko milla kar itna blend kar lyn kh thick careem ban jy..
- Bread ky slices thin sy cut kar lyn..
- Boxes ya air tight boxes main sb sy pahly aisy slices laga kar layer bana lyn. R uppar coffee beans ka banaya huwa syrup upar dalyn. Bilkul aisy..
- Phir uppar careem dàl kar achi tarha spread krn. isi tarha lyers laga lyn r is main coca powder ko strainer ki help sy spread kryn r 🍫 ko peeler sy ya crusher sy crush kryn hr layer main..
- Aisay hi hr layer banai r uppar sy b bilkul aisi hi shape ay gi. Is ko refrigerator main rakh lyn r thanda hony par serve kryn..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tiramissu dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!