Strawberry Oat Cupcakes. Line cupcake moulds with cupcake liners. Measure the plain flour, instant oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Strawberry Oat Cupcakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth.
They are fine and they look wonderful. To make the dry mix, place the oat flour, sorghum flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in another bowl. If needed, sift through a sieve to ensure a thorough mixture. You can cook Strawberry Oat Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Oat Cupcakes
- You need 2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 ½ tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare ¼ tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s ¾ cup of skim milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mashed ripe banana.
- It’s ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 ½ cup of diced fresh strawberries.
On low speed, beat in powdered sugar, vanilla and salt until well incorporated. If desired, taste and add more powdered sugar. Pipe a tall mound of frosting onto each cupcake. In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Strawberry Oat Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients except the strawberries. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the strawberries..
- Distribute the oatmeal mixture between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned..
In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined. Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the whole wheat pastry flour, erythritol, starch, protein powder, baking powder and salt. **For the strawberries – rinse the berries, slice the greens off, and puree in a blender until completely smooth.