Healthy Zucchini Muffins. We are a house divided on our Healthy Zucchini Muffin mix-ins. Mini chocolate chips are my absolute fave. I love chocolate and zucchini together, and the mini ones really work their way into every single morsel.
Combined, you end up with hearty and delicious zucchini-flecked muffins. These healthy zucchini muffins are made with whole grains and olive oil, they're sweetened naturally, and they're packed with FOUR CUPS of grated zucchini! They're the perfect for babies, toddlers, and adults alike. You can have Healthy Zucchini Muffins using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- You need of almond flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of camela’s gum free baking binder.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of allspice.
- You need of pumpkin spice.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- You need of monk fruit.
- You need of organic brown coconut sugar.
- Prepare of organic zucchini shredded.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of cp of almond milk.
- Prepare of cp raisons or walnuts optional.
Moist, fluffy, and full of fiber, these healthy zucchini muffins with applesauce are on our regular rotation with blueberry muffins, lemon zucchini muffins, and almond flour banana muffins! Having protein-packed baking on hand is a great way to ensure my family has loads of healthy snacks to choose from. It makes grazing fun and guilt-free! Muffins are a favorite at my house.
Healthy Zucchini Muffins step by step
- Mix almond flour, binder, baking soda, baking powder salt, spices, and sugar..
- Whisk eggs and add to flour mixture. Gradually stir in almond milk until you get a nice batter consistency..
- Fold in zucchini and raisons.
- Place in lined muffin tray, approximately one Ice-cream scoop per muffin. Bake at 325 degree oven. Approximately 28min but may vary according to oven and elevation. Done when Tooth pick is clean. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy..
They're fast and easy to make too! The basis for this recipe came from the 'Eat Clean Diet'. Changes were made because of things I had on hand at the time. The zucchini was a great way to add veggies and fiber. Healthy Zucchini Muffins naturally sweetened with maple syrup!