Omlette Cup Cake. The cupcake omelette makes a fabulously quick baked breakfast that is filling and nutritious, a superb start for you and your family. I just love these breakfasts that can be prepared the night before, you just put the oven on and breakfast is getting ready while you get ready for work or just the day. Cut turkey slices in halves and distribute them in the cupcake.
Whisk together the eggs, half and half and salt in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Add bacon, onion, spinach, Colby Jack cheese, hot pepper sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can cook Omlette Cup Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omlette Cup Cake
- It’s 200 g of turkey slices.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of fresh mushroom, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of hot pepper (optional).
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate, leaving the bacon fat in the pan. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper. Grease the interior of a nonstick muffin pan.
Omlette Cup Cake instructions
- Cut turkey slices in halves and distribute them in the cupcake molds..
- Mix veggies then distribute them in the molds as well..
- Whisk eggs with s&p then pour in the molds. put a piece cheese at the top..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
Beat with fork until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Steps to make Omlette Cup Cake: Cut turkey slices in halves and distribute them in the cupcake molds. Mix veggies then distribute them in the molds as well. Whisk eggs with s&p then pour in the molds. put a piece cheese at the top.