Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. Then add one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. Try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper cup. In a large bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
MUFFIN BATTER: In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and gradually incorporate eggs, pumpkin, olive oil and vanilla. Line muffin pans with paper liners. You can cook Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Prepare of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of granulated white sugar.
- You need of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of granulated white sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of ground cloves.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda; whisk to blend. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and oil. Mix on medium-low speed until blended. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins If you are looking for the best pumpkin muffins ever, get yourself ready, because these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are going to make you fall in love.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins instructions
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
The base of these muffins is an extra moist pumpkin muffin that uses an entire can of pumpkin puree. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! A delicious fall breakfast treat made with canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and a cream cheese swirl topping. For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and syrup until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together first seven muffin ingredients.