Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins. Order Breakfast Gifts Filled With Bakery Delights, Scrumptious Sweets, & Savory Treats. Delicious & Freshly Baked Gifts Delivered Right To Your Door. Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins Sarah Rinaldi.
Mix in brown sugar, making sure everything is well combined. Spoon into resealable freezer container; freeze. Place rack in the center of the oven. You can have Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins
- You need 3/4 c. of pumpkin spice cocoa mix.
- Prepare 1 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 c. of milk.
- You need 1/2 c. of melted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 c. of chopped pecan pieces.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, maple syrup, egg whites, greek yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk them all together until smooth, with no yogurt lumps remaining. Sift* the flours, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together into a large bowl. They are super moist and travel well- perfect for bake sales & tailgates!
Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside..
- 2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: pumpkin spice cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk the wet ingredients: eggs, cooled butter that’s been melted, milk and vanilla extract..
- 4. Make a divet or a “well” in the dry ingredients to pour the wet mixture into and fold together until just mixed. Consistency should be thick and a little difficult to mix but not thick like bread dough..
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Fill muffin cups to about 3/4 full..
- 6. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes before moving to a cooling rack or storing. Enjoy..
Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices. Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir pumpkin, vanilla extract, milk, egg and Greek yogurt into the dry mix. Fill muffins tins lined with paper liners or coated with cooking spray about ⅔ full. In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.