You can have Maharashtrian Lunch using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maharashtrian Lunch
- You need For of Daal:.
- You need 1 Cup of Daal.
- It’s 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 4-5 Cloves of garlic.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 piece of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s As required of green coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s For of Cauliflower Vegetable:.
- You need 1 kg of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potato and tomato.
- You need As required of Green coriander leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Maharashtrian Lunch instructions
- For Daal, Wash Daal and cook it in cooker, take 4 whistle. In a kadhai, take oil and heat it, and put cumin seeds and some hing, then put green chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped garlic, let garlic get golden brown. Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 cup of water and add cooked daal to it. (Add little water if required) Put salt, garam masala and jaggery into it and let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- For Cauliflower vegetable, take cauliflower and cut into pieces. Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Take 3 tbsp of oil in kadhai and heat it, then add rai and jeera to it. Add hing, green chilli and chopped potato. Add to it the spices like turmeric powderand red chilli powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Add some coriander and cover it. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes..
- For Raita –Take 2 Cucumbers and finely chop it. Add to it 1 Cup Curd and salt and sugar to taste and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves..