Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Buttermilk pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with the milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour..
- Sift together all purpose flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- Beat 1 egg into the soured milk, and mix in the melted butter..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and whisk until there are no clumps of flour left..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and lightly grease with either a cooking spray, oil, or butter. Scoops 1/4 cup if the batter onto the heated skillet..
- Cook until the edges have browned, then flip over to cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown..
- Serve hot with a cube of butter, and honey or syrup..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!