Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones. Great recipe for Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones. Since cakes and cookies can be made with vegetable oil, I used it to make scones! They turned out crispy and delicious.
For the soy milk, I use the. Mix all dry ingredients, add oil and milk to mix to. triangles or circles. Since cakes and cookies can be made with vegetable oil, I used it to make scones! You can cook Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎ Bread flour.
- You need 8 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of △ Milk (or soy milk).
- You need 50 ml of △ Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Chocolate chips, sesame seeds, walnuts, or your choice of filling.
- Prepare 1 of Milk (or soy milk) (for glazing).
- Prepare 1 of Bread flour (for dusting).
They turned out crispy and delicious. Use the palms of your hands to stretch the dough. I use a nutritious vegetable oil. Scones are made from a few simple, basic ingredients, but it's the way those ingredients are worked together that separates the ordinary from the exceptional scone.
Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones step by step
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 200℃..
- Place mixing bowl on a scale, and measure out the ◎ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk. Mix in the ★ ingredients..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture, add the △ ingredients, then use a whisk to mix..
- After it starts to come together, use your hands to form a ball..
- Dust your working surface with flour, flatten out the dough, then fold into thirds. Repeat this process several times..
- Cut into desired shapes, or into triangles, brush surface with milk, then bake for about 18 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Baking time will depend on your oven and the size of the scones, so bake them until the surface is golden brown..
Lee tells you exactly what to do to produce a perfect dough, and even tells you. In a cup put the oil and the egg and beat well. Fill the rest of the cup with milk. Put into the flour and mix until it comes together. Place the scones on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.