Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, buttermilk pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk pancakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Get of milk.
- Make ready of white vinegar.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of white sugar.
- Make ready of butter, melted.
- Take of egg.
Steps to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with the milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour..
- Sift together all purpose flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- Beat 1 egg into the soured milk, and mix in the melted butter..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and whisk until there are no clumps of flour left..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and lightly grease with either a cooking spray, oil, or butter. Scoops 1/4 cup if the batter onto the heated skillet..
- Cook until the edges have browned, then flip over to cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown..
- Serve hot with a cube of butter, and honey or syrup..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!