Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad. Usually this pretzel salad is made with raspberry or strawberry gelatin, butI love the combination of flavors in this orange cranberry jello salad! I also added some pumpkin pie spice into the pretzel crust for more holiday flavor. The crust is made of crushed up pretzels, butter and pumpkin pie spice.
The bottom layer is crushed pretzels, butter, Grahm cracker crumbs, and praline pecans. The middle layer is a sour cream cheesecake no. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad
- It’s of packages of strawberry jello.
- Prepare of no bake jello cheesecake.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of + 2tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of package of glazed or praline pecans.
- It’s of crushed pretzels.
- You need of mandarin oranges.
- Prepare of can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
A Jello pretzel salad may sound odd, but your tastebuds will disagree! Press mixture into the bottom of a large flat baking dish. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Press into the bottom of a large flat baking dish.
Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad step by step
- Start by preparing strawberry jello by package directions. Allow to set up in the refrigerator until it is like egg yolk texture otherwise the fruit will sink.
- In your package of no bake jello cheesecake you will find a bag of Grahm cracker crust. Mix crushed pretzels, finely chopped praline pecans, and the package of Grahm cracker crumbs along with (1/4 cup of sugar + 2 tbsp) & 2 1/2 sticks of butter melted. Your mixture should stick together.
- Place even amounts of mixture in the bottom of serving dishes..
- Combine the package of cheesecake mix with 1 cup of milk. Cream together cream cheese and remaking 1/4 cup of sugar. Add in sour cream at the end.
- Place on top of pretzel crust layer in even amounts. I recommend a piping bag. All is to set up for an hour before adding jello layer.
- Take canned cranberries mix with chopped mandarin oranges and mix with strawberry jello. Place on top if cheesecake layer and allow plenty of time to set up overnight.
This seasonal Cranberry Pretzel Salad will make a delightful addition to your holiday side dish menu. It's not a salad at all but, a sweet and salty dessert that has delighted party goers for ages. Enjoy a taste of holiday nostalgia straight from my busy kitchen to yours. The ingredients for this salad are fairly inexpensive. Combine the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and sugar.