Cauliflower Salad. Find Recipes to Make the Holidays Taste Great With Hidden Valley® Ranch. Not Sure How to Keep Cauliflower? Check Out Tips & Tricks from Glad®.
Instant Pot® Warm Vegetarian Farro Salad with Cauliflower, Pistachios, and Cranberries. Instant Pot® Warm Vegetarian Farro Salad with Cauliflower, Pistachios, and Cranberries. Add the cauliflower, eggs, onion, peas, dill pickles, and bacon to the dressing and stir until well coated. You can have Cauliflower Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Salad
- It’s of small Cauliflower,riced.
- It’s of lettuce,thinly sliced.
- It’s of pumpkin,small cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes,halved.
- You need of parsley,finely chopped.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- It’s of pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- You need of honey.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
The longer the cauliflower salad chills, the better the flavor. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, carrots, celery, green onions and radishes. Combine all of the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and chill for several hours.
Cauliflower Salad step by step
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it till like rice,then put it butter,cumin powder,salt and black pepper. Mix it well then put in pyrex or baking base. Cover with aluminum foil and put inside the oven for 10 -15 minutes, 250°c..
- Cut the pumpkin cubed then steam or boil until cook. And set aside..
- Just prepare the other veggies after that put all in a bowl then mix it together..then put in plate and put sa dressing and serve..
In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in bacon, cheddar, and chives. Most salad recipes using cauliflower call for bacon, sour cream or some sort of a cream-based dressing. But this healthy option defies expectations by taking on a Mediterranean twist. This salad looks and tastes bright thanks to a combination of finely chopped vegetables, fresh parsley, and a zippy dressing of fresh lemon.