Dinner rolls in under 30min.
You can cook Dinner rolls in under 30min using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls in under 30min
- You need 4 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of and quarter cup milk.
- You need of Quarter cup butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 of and a half teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 4 of and half teaspoons yeast.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter for brushing.
Dinner rolls in under 30min instructions
- Microwave milk, butter, sugar and salt for 15 seconds.
- Pour half the mixture over the flour in a mixing bowl. Scatter yeast over.
- Dough by hand or in a mixer on slow speed while pouring the remaining milk mixture.
- When dough looses it’s stickiness, remove from mixing bowl and divide into 12 pieces.
- Place closely in a baking tray and cover for 8 minutes while oven is preheating.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes on 190 degrees Celsius. Brush with butter when done.