Spicy pumpkin dish. A brilliant way to cook fresh pumpkin; oven roasted with olive oil, cumin & black pepper – this makes a lovely Autumn vegetable side dish AND also freezes well too. I ALWAYS make my pumpkin soup from this roasted pumpkin, it gives it a richer & deeper flavour that you don't often get with tinned or boiled pumpkin. I add cumin powder OR seeds, but this recipe works well with other herbs and.
Add the olive oil and stir to blend. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, milk, cream, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix in the cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. You can have Spicy pumpkin dish using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy pumpkin dish
- It’s of green chilles.
- Prepare of garlic pieces.
- You need of ginger.
- You need of pumpkin.
- You need of Half bowl groundnut.
- You need of Coriander leavea.
Beat in the flour and eggs. Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish. Heat the oil in a large pan/wok on a medium flame.
Spicy pumpkin dish instructions
- First take a pan put oil and heat then we have to add ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Then we have to add pumpkin small pieces then add salt to raste and leave for 15 min on a sim then add crushed groundnuts then againn we have to mash to make it plain.
- Then add coriander leaves for garnishing.
Add the mustard seeds, red chillies, garlic cloves and let them sizzle for a few seconds. Add all the spices and stir well. Your eyebrows might go up at that, because this isn't a solo spice with pumpkin. The kinds of spicy flavors found in cayenne are added to recipes as a way to deepen the flavor of a dish, heating. Boil potato and pumpkin until soft.