Delicious Ferrero Rocher tart.
You can have Delicious Ferrero Rocher tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Ferrero Rocher tart
- Prepare of cake base.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 250 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- You need 400 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 280 grams of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of chocolate cream.
- Prepare 300 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 6 tsp of whip it.
- Prepare 75 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 75 grams of milk chocolate.
- It’s 200 grams of nutella.
- Prepare 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts.
- It’s of decorations.
- Prepare 16 of ferrero Rocher.
Delicious Ferrero Rocher tart instructions
- Melt the chocolate in the cream and chill it at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Melt the butter with the cocoa in the milk. Wait until it cooled down a bit and add the eggs. Mix..
- Add the sugar and the vanilla sugar and mix it..
- Mix the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder in a differential bowl. Add it to the rest and mix it..
- Put the dough into a spring-form pan and bake it at 380℉/170℃ for 35 until 45 minutes (test it after 35 minutes)..
- Let it cool down and cut it carefully into 3 parts..
- Melt the nutella in a doubleboiler..
- Take the liquid chocolate cream from the fridge, add the 'whip it' and whip it until it is stiff..
- Take 1/3 from the stiff cream and put it on the first base. Put the second base on it..
- Spread the nutella and afterwords 2/3 of the chopped hazelnuts on the second base. Put the third base on it..
- Spread the rest of the cream on the whole tart and decorate it with the rest of the chopped hazelnuts and the 'ferrero Rocher's.
- Chill the tart at least 1 hour in the fridge..