Mixed cupcakes vanilla and chocolate microwave. Drop about a teaspoon of chocolate into each filled cup and swirl gently with tip of knife. Microwave Chocolate Cupcake for Two Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl or mug until combined. Add in melted butter (or oil), milk and vanilla, and stir with a small whisk or fork until smooth.
In the past we have made oven cakes, cooker cake and now on readers request I made Microwave Cupcakes. Instructions Combine chocolate ice cream, flour and baking powder in a large mug and mix with a whisk until batter is smooth and no flour chunks remain. Split batter into two regular sized silicone cupcake molds. You can have Mixed cupcakes vanilla and chocolate microwave using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed cupcakes vanilla and chocolate microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 125 ml of canola oil.
- It’s 2 TBS of sugar.
- It’s 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 of milk.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 2 TBS of cocoa.
- Prepare 160 ml of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 TBS of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Once your batter is ready and set to go, you can simply place the cupcakes in the microwave and press the quick start button. This is the same function you would normally use to reheat your food. Pour the wet into the dry chocolate mixture and stir until the batter is just blended. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
Mixed cupcakes vanilla and chocolate microwave instructions
- In two separate bowl I first sift the self raising flour.
- The chocolate bowl I mixed first, after flour, cocoa, sugar stir and in a small cup I pour half milk and I crack egg and pour there stir and oil and then pour into the flour mix the the chocolate mix is made..
- The other bowl that had just flour, I add sugar mix and in a cup I pour half milk, oil and vanilla essence stir also add egg stir and pour it all into the flour and make a vanilla batter.
- I then take my small cups I grease them then scoop a spoon vanilla then followed with chocolate and on the other cup start with chocolate then followed with vanilla.
- I then place then in the microwave and set it for 6 minutes and it's cooked and ready to serve.
- I enjoy my experience of baking with microwave..
Whisk in sugar – mixture will be gritty. In a separate mixing bowl—or alternatively, a large wet-ingredient measuring cup which makes for easy pouring later on — mix your cake batter according to the directions on the box. Pour your cake batter into your coffee mugs, taking care to pour the same amount into each one. Line a silicone cupcake tray with paper liners. Obviously, you can't use your regular metal cupcake tins in the microwave.