Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins. Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking.
We are fortunate to have one of my son's friends sleepover, so I thought about what I can bake beforehand for. When done, take the muffins out of the air fryer, carefully remove the paper balls. When cooled completely, put the strawberry into the hole.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, air fryer strawberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking.
Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook air fryer strawberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Take 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Get 1 of large or 2 small eggs.
- Make ready 80 ml of oil.
- Make ready 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 100-120 ml of milk.
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 120-150 grams of fresh or frozen strawberries.
Dust the muffins with powder sugar (optional). Spoon into mini muffin pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Or another size that will fit in the NuWave Oven. Some Common Questions About Making Muffins in The Air Fryer.
Instructions to make Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar..
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking..
Can You Bake in the Air Fryer? Although all of the temperatures and times will need to be adjusted. Prepare the pans, as you would normally, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Use these tips to help to make muffins in air fryer super easy. Use small juicy raspberries which you can add in whole.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food air fryer strawberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!