Sweet corn vegetable soup.
You can have Sweet corn vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet corn vegetable soup
- You need of To Grind.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Boiled corn + 2 tbsp water.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green beans, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Carrots, chopped.
- It’s Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Corn slurry.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour/starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Sweet corn vegetable soup instructions
- Recipe link for reference: youtu.be/2UjuYXDMk1U.
- Grind corn and water to paste. Measure and keep the other ingredients ready..
- Add Butter, Black pepper powder and Ginger in a pan. Fry it for a minute. Add the chopped vegetables except boiled corn. Fry until half cooked..
- Then add the corn paste, Salt and boiled Corn.
- Add Water. Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft to eat..
- Add corn slurry and let it boil for 2 mins until slightly thickened..
- Enjoy the Delicious piping hot soup..