Banana Cupcakes. Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake liner three-quarters of the way full. Bake in the oven until the tops turn. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to banana mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Soft and fluffy cakes made with real bananas, topped with luscious homemade cream cheese frosting. You can have Banana Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cupcakes
- It’s of Banana Cupcakes.
- You need 3 of Large Bananas, mashed & ripe.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 of Cream Cheese 8oz. softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3 cup of Powered Sugar.
These cupcakes are perfect for parties, birthdays or just when you need that cream cheese fix. If you've got overripe bananas sitting in your fruit bowl, these Banana Cupcakes are for you. I think I won my husband's heart with Banana Cupcakes. In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Banana Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners | In a small bowl, use a fork to mash your bananas | Add lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and set aside | In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in pure vanilla extract | Next add in the flour mixture alternating with the buttermilk | Lastly, stir in banana mixture.
- Use a ice cream scooper and pour batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done | Remove from oven and place directly onto a wire rack | Let them cool before frosting.
- For the Frosting – In a large mixing bowl whip butter and cream cheese until smooth | Add in pure vanilla extract and sugar | Whip on low speed until combined, then on high speed until frosting is smooth.
- Bon Appétit :).
Mix in sour cream, flour, baking soda, and spices until just combined. Mix in vanilla and mashed bananas until just combined. Divide batter evenly between cupcake liners. Banana cupcakes are perfect for a family dessert, or a classroom or team party! The riper the bananas, the smoother your cupcakes will be and the sweeter banana flavor they will have.