Rasabali Sweet Dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rasabali sweet dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rasabali Sweet Dessert is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Rasabali Sweet Dessert is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rasabali sweet dessert using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rasabali Sweet Dessert:
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Make ready 2 tsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of semolina (rawa).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar powdered.
- Take pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Ghee/oil for deep frying.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped nuts for garnishing.
Steps to make Rasabali Sweet Dessert:
- In a bowl,mix paneer, wheat flour, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp sugar and knead thoroughly for 10 minutes, to get a smooth and soft dough of the paneer mix. Kneading properly may not require, adding baking soda..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and make then flattened by using palm (like tikkies)..
- Heat the milk and bay leaves, in broad pan and bring to boil by stirring, frequently. Add the rest cardamom powder and sugar. Let the milk simmer to reduce to half..
- Heat the oil / ghee in kadhai and deep fry the flattened paneer,till they are golden brown. Try not to over fry the flattened paneer tikkies.
- Remove and immediately drop in hot milk. Remove the milk pot from the flame..
- Leave the rasabali in the milk for soaking. Keep in refrigerator to have cool rasaabali in this summer heat. Garnish with chopped almonds and enjoy. Thanks.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rasabali sweet dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!