Breakfast Bowl Batch 3.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breakfast bowl batch 3. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast bowl batch 3 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bowl Batch 3:
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Make ready 6 of large eggs.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of red potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of crispy smoked bacon.
- Get 1/2 cup of fried smoked ham.
- Take 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water to steam.
- Prepare 1 cup of gouda cheese chunks.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Instructions to make Breakfast Bowl Batch 3:
- Fry the bacon get it crispy, and set aside, and save the drippings. Fry the ham in the bacon drippings. The ham will render also. When the ham is done set aside and save the drippings..
- Wash the potatoes and slice to fry German style potatoes. Add the slices to the drippings and coat all the potatoes and fry..
- Dice the onion add along with the spices. Fry turning every so often. Cut the cheese..
- Start breaking the cheese into small chunks. Chop the bacon and ham. Keep frying and stirring the potatoes till fork tender..
- Add the bacon, ham, and cheese. Add water cover and allow the cheese to steam melt..
- Add the chives to the top of the potatoes. In another pan melt the butter for frying the eggs. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Fry in the skill till just done. Serve both in a bowl. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast bowl batch 3 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!