Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake. Metabolic Switch is Scientifically Formulated to Put Your Body Into a State of Ketosis. Ketosis Can Support Your Metabolism and Sustain Your Energy. With a few modifications and a gluten-free crust, our easy pumpkin cheesecake becomes Keto friendly!
Sweeteners in Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake From Scratch. My original cheesecake recipe prompted a lot of questions about which sweeteners to use. The same recommendations for that one apply here. You can have Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- You need of almond flour.
- It’s of collagen or whey protein powder.
- You need of powdered erythritol sweetner.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of Pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- It’s of block(24oz) cream cheese softened.
- You need of pumpkin purée (I steamed fresh pumpkin).
- You need of powdered erythritol sweetener.
- It’s of eggs at room temp.
- It’s of pumpkin spice.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla extract.
Just like a regular cheesecake, low carb pumpkin cheesecake needs to be smooth and creamy. So when you make the filling, a powdered sweetener is best to. Pumpkin cheesecake is a delicious fall dessert that I know you enjoy. This keto cheesecake is the perfect dessert to serve at your fall celebrations!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat 24 oz cream cheese and 1 1/4 cup powdered sweetener until fluffy, beat in the 1 cup pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat in the egg one at a time..
- Line the bottom of 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Stir 1 1/2 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup protein powder and 3 tbsp sweetener together, add 1/3 cup melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Press the dough into bottom of baking pan. Even it out. Then prick with fork.bake 10-12 min. Until golden brown. Let it cool 10 mints..
- Pour the filling into pan over the crust. Smooth the top with spatula. Bake 42 mints or so, until it almost set but center is jiggly..
- Remove it from the oven. Run the edges of the cake with a knife cook the pan then remove the springform edge. Cool the cake the keep in the fridge 3-4 hours before you serve..
This recipe comes together quickly and easily — and it's sure to impress your friends and family. I like to top this cheesecake with lots of whipped cream and a generous sprinkle of pecans. This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is decadent and creamy with just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. It is the perfect blend of pumpkin pie and cheesecake, giving you the best of both worlds without all of the carbs. This will largely depend on the pan you use and on your oven.