Pumpkin Cranberries Pecan Cupcake. Kids love em and wife hates me cause she cant stop eating em. Pumpkin Pecan Cupcakes with Cranberry Orange Relish Recipe. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
Sprinkle coarse sugar evenly over batter in each cup. Stir the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Carefully spread the batter over the cranberry pecan topping. You can cook Pumpkin Cranberries Pecan Cupcake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cranberries Pecan Cupcake
- It’s 2 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 box of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 lb of fresh pecans.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin.
Place a large plate or platter on top of the cake. Invert the cake and plate together, then remove the pan. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries and pecans. Place them in the pan over the brown sugar mixture.
Pumpkin Cranberries Pecan Cupcake instructions
- Mix cake mixes blend in pumpkin.
- Heat butter and brown sugar till caramelized.
- In cup cake tins put 3 cranberries some pecans and drizzle Carmel over them.
- Then cover with cake mix and bake.
In a large bowl, whisk togetherthe eggs, pumpkin purée, and oil. In another bowl, sift together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl. Once well mixed, pour cranberry compote into batter and stir until fully incorporated. Spoon atop pecan mixture in greased & floured mini bundt tins.